Heating Installation & Replacement in Bowie, MD
A quality heater can transform your home into a haven of warmth and comfort. What makes a quality heater? The latest technology, peak performance, and unparalleled functionality. However, none of this matters if your system isn’t properly installed. At Lion’s Plumbing and Heating, we understand the importance of a reliable heating system as well as the role installation plays in making sure it functions to its fullest potential. Our team of skilled technicians provides efficient heating installation and replacement services so you too can have a heating system you can rely on.
By working with leading brand names and manufacturers, we’re able to deliver superior heating systems that are meticulously installed and carefully matched to the property they service. That means dependable, efficient, and high-quality heat with the features that deliver the convenient control you need. If it’s time to replace your heater, give our team a call.
Dial (240) 664-0074 to contact us online and schedule your appointment.
When To Repair & When to Replace Your Heater?
The decision between repairing and replacing your heating system can be challenging. We understand the importance of making an informed choice that balances cost-effectiveness with long-term performance and efficiency.
Here are a few signs it may be time to replace your heater:
- Aging Units. Water heaters over 15 years old are likely inefficient and unreliable. Newer models save energy and break less.
- Frequent breakdowns. Constant breakdowns and repairs can indicate that your water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Inefficiency. Upgrading to a new and energy-efficient model can save you money on utility bills. If you’re spending too much to keep your home warm, replacement may be the solution.
- Severe damage. If a major heating system component fails, replacing the system is generally cheaper than repairs.
Our team will evaluate your system, provide expert advice, and help you decide between repair and replacement.
He was timely, and thorough, and he kept the work area clean. I would definitely request him again and recommend him and this business!- Trina F.
On time. Kind. Knowledgeable. He managed my repair quickly. The work area was very tidy and he cleaned everything before leaving. I was impressed by his excellent customer service.- Kimberly L.
They explained the issue, rectified it, and were friendly + professional. I’m excited to be able to use my kitchen sink with confidence again!- Mercia W.
The entire process from estimate to completion of work was seamless and efficient.. I will continue to use and refer them as they do excellent work! Thank you Lion’s Plumbing and Heating!- Melody F.
He was communicative, clear and resolved our leak within 3 hours of our same day call!- Danisha L.
Amazing! Henry is a master plumber with years of experience. He is very knowledgeable and does amazing work... Will definitely use Lion’s Plumbing and Heating again.- Alex B.
Showed up on time and was professional from beginning to end. Explained the entire process so that I understood. Cleaned the area well after completion. Will recommend to everyone! Thanks.- Eugene S.
No complaints, I’m happy to have a shower that no longer drips. I definitely recommend and will use this company again if needed.- Karley H.
How Long Does It Take to Install a Heating Unit?
The installation time for a new heating unit can vary based on several factors. While most installations can generally be completed in about a day, some factors may necessitate additional time to ensure the installation is done correctly.
Here are some considerations that affect the installation time:
- Type of heating system. Different systems, like furnaces, boilers, or heat pumps have varying installation times.
- Ductwork services. If your ductwork needs to be repaired, replaced, or rerouted, your installation project will take longer.
- Preparation and assessment. Any unseen or unanticipated issues may extend your installation time. While we do our best to try and prevent any unforeseen issues, there are occasionally things that cannot be anticipated until they are uncovered.
- Size of the home. Larger homes or those with multiple heating zones may require more time for a complete and efficient installation.
At Lion’s Plumbing and Heating, we prioritize clear communication and give you a realistic timetable to plan. We offer more than just heater installation. Our extensive services, skilled technicians, and customer-centric approach can help warm your home.
Don't let the cold bother you. Contact us today at (240) 664-0074 for dependable solutions.