Water Heater Repair Services in Bowie, MD
Water heater issues can disrupt your day at best and cause extensive damage to your property at worst. At Lion's Plumbing and Heating, we provide expert water heater repair services to ensure your daily routine remains uninterrupted. Our skilled technicians use the latest methods and technology to effectively fix your water heater problems.
We understand how important a water heater is to your everyday comfort, so we offer services that solve the problem and improve its lifespan and efficiency. We offer thorough, meticulous, and comprehensive inspections that get to the bottom of the problem and repairs using genuine parts and materials for longer-lasting fixes. We work with all makes and models, including tank, tankless, and heat pump water heaters as well!
Call us at (240) 664-0074 or complete our online form to schedule a service.
Causes of Water Heater Malfunctions
When it comes to maintaining the comfort and functionality of your home, understanding what can go wrong with your water heater is as important as knowing who to call for repairs.
Here are some common causes of hot water heater malfunctions:
- Sediment buildup. Minerals from the water may accumulate at the tank bottom which leads to reduced efficiency, overheating, and system failure.
- Corrosion. Tank corrosion can cause leaks, resulting in the need to replace your water heater completely.
- Thermostat issues. A faulty thermostat can cause water temperature to fluctuate wildly or sit too hot or too cold with no control.
- Improper maintenance. Neglecting maintenance can lead to reduced efficiency and early system breakdown.
- Gas supply problems. For gas water heaters, issues like faulty gas valves or pilot light problems can disrupt the heater's functionality.
- High water pressure. Too much pressure can damage your water heater tank and plumbing.
Types of Water Heaters We Fix
We pride ourselves on repairing a wide range of water heaters. Our skilled technicians ensure we know to give an efficient solution regardless of your model or concern.
Here are the common types of water heaters we fix:
- Traditional storage water heaters. These are the most common models that store water in an insulated tank.
- Tankless water heaters. These units heat water directly without the use of a storage tank. When a hot water tap is turned on, a gas burner heats cold water from a pipe.
- Heat pump water heaters (hybrid). These systems use less energy than standard electric heaters since they transfer heat utilizing electricity.
- Condensing water heaters. These water heaters use a tank like conventional ones but capture hot exhaust gasses from the flue to heat the water.
At Lion's Plumbing and Heating, we bring an in-depth understanding of these various water heater types and their specific repair needs. We're equipped to handle your concerns with proficiency and care. Our transparent and honest recommendations show our commitment to long-term client relationships. We bring the same care to every job, from minor repairs to major overhauls.
Call us today at (240) 664-0074 or contact us online for reliable and efficient water heater repair services.
The entire process from estimate to completion of work was seamless and efficient.. I will continue to use and refer them as they do excellent work! Thank you Lion’s Plumbing and Heating!- Melody F.
Showed up on time and was professional from beginning to end. Explained the entire process so that I understood. Cleaned the area well after completion. Will recommend to everyone! Thanks.- Eugene S.
He was communicative, clear and resolved our leak within 3 hours of our same day call!- Danisha L.
On time. Kind. Knowledgeable. He managed my repair quickly. The work area was very tidy and he cleaned everything before leaving. I was impressed by his excellent customer service.- Kimberly L.
He was timely, and thorough, and he kept the work area clean. I would definitely request him again and recommend him and this business!- Trina F.
From the person who received the call, the email, and the text notification to the plumber the service was excellent... I highly recommend this company and if I ever need a plumber again they will be the first to call.- Bernard B.
They explained the issue, rectified it, and were friendly + professional. I’m excited to be able to use my kitchen sink with confidence again!- Mercia W.
No complaints, I’m happy to have a shower that no longer drips. I definitely recommend and will use this company again if needed.- Karley H.